#18   ^
Old Fri, Oct-07-05, 10:04

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 194/131/135 Female 63 inches
BF:Too/Much/Fluff!
Progress: 107%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaholic
LOL. Well, D~ At least your already Kate's size!!! I still have a ways to go!!! Maybe I could be the "Kate in 20 years" version and do a plus size shoot!

>snip

My husband and girls have become accustomed to making their own dinner since I'm not around much during the week. That also has been a big guilt factor in where my weight loss is concerned. I feel that I'm selfish.

Yeah, too bad she's 10 inches taller than me! Oh where oh where is the demand for short curvy women???

As to the guilt thing, I hear ya! At least for me, I had to accept that I needed to make my weight loss a BIG priority in my life, and that meant some things in my life just had to revolve around it. I had begun to develop some serious health issues that were weight related and my family was willing to get on board with what I wanted. I also tried to make sure I kept cooking some of my families favorite foods,so I didn't feel like I was depriving them. What I worried about the most was having my strong focus on weight loss have a negative affect on my daughters. I work professionally with college women with eating disorders, and I've had many of them tell me how they have been negatively affected by their mother's own body dissatisfaction and constant dieting. So, I tried to keep the focus on my need to take appropriate control of my health concerns and get to a weight that was healthy and something I could hopefully maintain with reasonable effort instead of obsessive diet-y kinds of behavior.