View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Oct-04-05, 09:12

Plan: atkins
Stats: 312/244/198 Female 6'3"
BF:
Progress:

I saw this forum, and I see that it is old posts, but I wanted to update you. I am an employee of Bayer and I wanted to make it very clear of how the carbsmart vitamins work, since I am a low carb dieter myself.

One-A-Day CarbSmart contains higher levels (compared to 100% of the Daily Value) of key B vitamins and antioxidants consumers may not be getting enough of when limiting carbohydrate-rich foods. Plus, CarbSmart contains higher levels of Biotin (150% of the Daily Value), a key B vitamin that helps break down fats and proteins into energy.

In addition to extra Biotin, One-A-Day CarbSmart contains vitamins C, E, B6, B12 and folic acid for heart health; antioxidant vitamins C, E and beta-carotene, plus the minerals zinc and selenium to support immune health; and calcium, magnesium, potassium, zinc, and vitamin D for muscle and bone health.

“We recognized a need to develop a multivitamin supplement that would address a significant gap in nutrient intake for the millions of Americans watching the amount and type of carbohydrates they eat,” said Shane Durkee, Director of Nutritional Science and New Business at Bayer HeathCare. “One-A-Day CarbSmart is designed to be a part of an overall healthy low-carbohydrate lifestyle.”