Old Tue, Sep-24-02, 07:30
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Shirley,

I am actually replying to this from the gym! They have installed an internet cafe here since my last visit.

I have been for my workout - honest . Actually it didn't go too badly, I may not be able to move later but we'll see. I did a 10 min warm-up on the treadmill, only managed 7 mins on the cross trainer as my legs just wouldn't take any more (pathetic really), I did the pec deck, shoulder press, seated row, lat pull down, etc which were OK, I also did the leg curl and the other leg thing which I can't remember the name of . I'm feeling quite self-righteous at present.

With regard to finding a right time to exercise, it's whatever suits you best. If you are really tired in the morning, try an afternoon. I did read somewhere that if you really don't want to go to the gym, you should go anyway and promise yourself that you'll stay a minimum of 20 mins. If you are still feeling lethargic after the 20 mins you can go. Studies show though that most people feel much better and tend to go on and finish their workout.

I'm off for some food now. Keep up the good work.