View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Tue, Sep-24-02, 00:18

Plan: CAD (again)
Stats: 135/130.8/121
BF:
Progress: 30%
Default Hi again Lisa!

Actually I thought about that, but I'm far more willing to give up some carbs than fat. Also the six meals a day rule is totally out for me. I just can't organise myself like that. I feel that a diet has to be a wol and if it upsets my routine too much I'm never going to stick it out. I don't want to sound like nothing's ever good enough for me, I just think it's important to find the best plan for me.

So by following some previous suggestions I've started cutting out carbs at breakfast and dinner and ... voila'!! it's almost CAD. I've tried cad before, but I was downing salad like there was no tomorrow and feeling worse and worse and I confess that I was overdoing it at the RM. Anyway, I'll give it a shot without obsessing ... even just cutting down the carbs over these last few days has made me lose a little weight so maybe I've already found my solution.

Thanks again for your kind interest and helpful suggestions!! I really admire all the people like you who have the willpower to stay on track for long enough to really make it work!! Especially with a family to cook for!!!

Hugs
Choc