Old Tue, Sep-27-05, 09:09
Lowcarber for life!

Plan: I wish I knew!
Stats: 248/224/168 Male 66 inches
BF:104%
Progress: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by galatia
I just think you are getting plenty with all the walking you're doing. If you want to do 5 mins. of cardio to get going once you get to the gym, that's fine. You said you got in 110 mins. of walking yesterday.....that's a great deal of cardio. I know in your ever day life you do a LOT of walking, so I just don't think cardio is a big issue for you. My point is that you don't need to be depleted when it comes weight training time.
That a very good point Debbie. I think I just go straight for a quick warm up as it's just 2nd nature for me when I go to the gym. I will try to go straight to weights!
Quote:
Are you using a machine for shoulder presses? I think you are. Is it painful in your shoulder? Or are you just saying you give out....you're weak there?
I think I am just very week. I just am unable to finish the reps as my arms just wont go any higher, even with very light weight.
Quote:
After a couple of weeks, I hope you get started on free weights. And a different routine. You are working arms in a secondary manner, so not a good work-out for them. And next time, do your shoulder exercise after your back. Always biggest to littlest muscles. Shoulders and arms come in last.
I thought I was! What would you change round?

Thanks for all the help Debbie!