View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Sep-26-05, 03:52

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 138/136/108 Female 62 inches
BF:35/28/20
Progress: 7%

Cheri:
Here it is in writing. I am going to be 41 on January 1st. I am 5'2" and weigh 138 as of this morning. For the last year (well, since January) I have been on the six week body makeover. The first week I lost 7 pounds. The most that I lost altogether was 18 pounds, but then I got bored with the program and have gained back all but 5. On the 6WBMO you cut out all salt, sugar, and fat. With my body type, all I could eat protein wise was chicken or turkey. After 9 months of that, it gets pretty boring!
Don't get me wrong. The program works for other people, but I must have variety in my life. It's not bread that I was missing. It was crunch. I started sneaking food and being a "proactive eater" -- my new term for eating just in case I might get hungry later on . I have gotten to where I can't pass a convience store without thinking of something that I need to eat and then, more times than not, stopping to get it. Yesterday it was circus peanuts; those big orange sugary peanut shaped cellulite in disquise things that I do not even like. Why did I eat them? Because I remembered from years past stopping at that store and getting some.
Today I start off on Day 1 of the LC WOE.
So, this morning I am eating bacon and eggs. For lunch I have a salad with shrimp and 2TBLS of dressing (for the first time in a year).
I go to the gym and water aerobics three times a week, but I get in at least 30 minutes of cardio every day.
Surely, this weight will start coming off soon.

Turner