Old Mon, Sep-23-02, 03:23
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Ash ,

I haven't had a bad week, I haven't had time this is the week we work 60 hours . It's my birthday today though and I'm having a couple of drinks with my brother and his fiancee befor going to the Indian restaurant . I'm planning on having tandoori chicken tikka and a salad so hopefully it shouldn't be too high in carbs.

I have also made a committment to go to the gym tomorrow. I don't go back to work until Friday, so should be able to fit in at least a couple of visits this week. Congrats on staying out of Betty's , I know how hard that is . Did you get pummeled in the Turkish bath? About you feeling tired, could it be that your body is in shock from the bread and potatoes?

Helen, my supervisor has lost 6 lbs on Atkins in a week . Because of this, she has decided to stay on Atkins and add a few more carbs, ie:a slice of bread and some strawberries and rasps now and again. She was saying the other night that when she went back onto the WW plan and started eating lots of fruit and veg again that she became really bloated. She only wants to lose another 4 lbs or so, her problem will then be trying to keep it off. Where have I heard that one before

I hope this week goes better for you if you are back on the plan and sticking to your 20 carbs. Have you checked out Fitday.com. You can enter your food list and it works out your cals, carbs, fat etc for you. this link should take you to the site:-

http://www.fitday.com

Take care and let me know how you get on.