#158   ^
Old Fri, Sep-23-05, 05:42

Plan: Atkins.
Stats: 226/222/161 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenic5476
emmy 207! I feel for you. My guy just decided we needed to take a break on Tuesday but i found out Yesterday when I found the key I gave him under a bag on my table. This will only make me work harder! Keep all the good work you are doing! We will all get there! We should all be proud of ourselves, and no man can ever take what we are accomplishing away from us!

I have no idea what is going on, I am completely confused by him. I can't just walk away because he is in a mess right now. But I am really hurting. They problem is he and I are very similar people. We are both Cancerians so we understand each other well and like him I suffer from depression and understand him not wanting to talk to anyone.Is he going to come back to me?
I am worried, have just lost a job, still have to move soon and I want my man back. I have become an insomniac and my weight is yo-yoing.
I have had to come up with a B plan, looking to move to Winchester instead of Hertford which is nearer him. The difference between north of London and south of London!!!!