View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-21-05, 12:50

Plan: My own
Stats: 253/152/133 Female 5'5 ft
BF:
Progress: 84%
Unhappy Need opinions please...

It was Sunday evening when I weighted myself. The scale didn't move for the second week of induction. I was so sad, and decided to stop LC. I ate a bowl of oats with milk that night. Today I ate rice. I needed it. From Monday I am eating a low cal/low fat diet with carb intake to 80-90 and fat 10-20 (it is the same diet I was doing and lost my 60lbs) Weighted myself today. 180 again whats wrong with me

Why is it so hard to loose my 20 last pounds?

Anw, I decided that I am a carbs addict. Can't live with so little carbs atkins offers.

I have some choices to choose from:

1. start fat fast. But I have read that it would be dangerous if you are not IR, and as long as I am not IR, I am thinking about it. Also I don't have the book. I don't have the convenience right now to buy it from abroad so I don't know even the basics of fat fast.

2. Continue with low cal/low fat diet to see if I am going to loose. But day by day I am getting more anxious. I have to loose the remaining weight until January and I don't have so much time to "experiment" on things any more.

3. Start CAD diet if I can find its basics in here because, same as atkins diet, I don't have the convenience to buy the book.

Which is the best diet to loose fast and eat some carbs? (I need my cereals, legumes and rice).

Any info and/or comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated...
Sponsored Links