View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-22-02, 12:07

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/150/140
BF:?/?/?
Progress: 85%
Default new user- candida???

Just found this website yesterday - what a great resource! I wish that I had found it years ago!! I have only just heard of someone having systemic candida about a month ago. Ran across a girl who was on this special diet for it. Since then. it has got me to thinking . (okay, that's never a good thing, but anyway...) I have been plagued with these symptoms for the past few months or so, and in reading up on the candida, it seems to make sense. I have been battling chronic sinusitis for over a year now - went to ENTs, etc - finally has come down to that I go on antibiotics for ten days, am off for two weeks, and have to restart, because the infection flares back up. With that goes the headaches and lightheadedness.... I also stay on this side of nausea (feels like I'm pregnant, but I know that I'm not). For the past six weeks, now, I have had this infection on my fingers. The skin under and around my nails will swell up, break open and fester for a few days. Then, the skin will kind of harden up over the sore and the whole thing will just peel off. I actually have some fingers opening up as others are healing. I find that things seem to get worse when I get physically exhausted, or am really stressed. I've had IBS for years, so have always attibuted the diarrhea to that. I actually broke down and made an appointment with the doctor for tomorrow. Am I crazy? Are these things really related, or am I wanting them to be related to find an easy cure? Any help would be appreciated!!!
Sponsored Links