View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Mon, Sep-19-05, 09:11

Plan: Low carb & some Keto
Stats: 276/251/140 Female 5 feet 1 inches
BF:43.5%/34%/23%
Progress: 18%

I didn't do any exercise over the weekend. Bad Girl!! I'm going to get back into it this week. I'm feeling a little more energetic. On Saturday, I went to the "Half price bookstore" in my area and I got a low carb book called "The Low Carb Bible". I read a little and it's ok but there are some recipes in the book that call for real sugar and flour and that is a serious "No, No" in my book.
I'm also so excited because I found a new walking tape. It's from Leslie Sansone, called "Walk-a-way the pounds, express 4mile walk". I watched it on Saturday and I can't wait to try it but I'm going to build up to it first. I'm going to start doing my 2 mile walk in the mornings and my 1 mile walk in the evenings with my weight training. Then probably after about a month or less, I'll try doing the 4 miles in the morning before I go to work. I know it will be hard because I'll probably have to get up at 5am or earlier but it will be worth it next year when I go on vacation and can finally wear shorts (hopefully!).
Tonight I'm going to do my 2 mile walk and tomorrow I'll start doing both my walking tapes.