View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Sep-21-02, 07:42

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

In all fairness, how many posts do we see here from people who use thermogenics and say they help, especially if you are one of those who tend to lose very slowly or are stuck at a plateau?
Perhaps appetite control was poor wording on their part. If I'm not mistaken, it has chromium in it for help with craving control. The product description indicates that it's for people who are just beginning to low carb (and may need a bit of help with appetite and craving control the first week or two) or those stuck on a plateau who may find a thermogenic helpful in kick-starting things again.
Sure, it's mostly about making a buck, but I think it's also partly about providing a thermogenic that is ephedra-free for those that are going to take them and as a thermogenic, this one is cheaper than most of them out there.
Am I going to try it? Nope. He has a lot of other supplements that I don't take either.
His site also says this about the caffeine in the product:

"The 50 mg of caffeine in Accel is equivalent to about a third of a cup of coffee. This small amount is a consequence of the green tea extract and for most people, the benefits of this outweigh considerations concerning caffeine. If you are very sensitive to caffeine, please do not use this product."