View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Sat, Sep-21-02, 03:56
Registered Member

Plan: BFFM LC 3:1 cycle
Stats: 246/214/195 Male 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 63%
Talking THIS STUFF DID WONDERS FOR ME!! (broke plateau)

Ive been on the Atkins diet now for about 3-4 months.
I started around 251 lbs and dropped steadily to 210.

THEN, i hit a major plateau and sat at 210 to 207 to 211 and back to 210 for about 4 weeks.

I had cut all my aspartame, cut my salads, ( I went back to the induction diet), and even watched everything i ate.

Now, ive broken the plateau and am in maximum ketosis (according to the strips) and have dropped to 203 and dropping steadily

How did I do it? I think I found a trick that has worked for me and possibly for you.

During my pre plateau i did several things.
1. weight training
2. cardio exercise (about 30 mins / day)
3. took a metabolism pill called "xenadrine" (canadian version)
4. was on the WOE and induction (back and forth, trying to find balance) and on aspartame products

during my plateau, I had done the following:
1. continued all my exercies
2. cut my aspartame intake
3. went back to induction to try to kick start the fat loss
4. ran out of the xenadrine and stopped taking the pills

anyways, last week, i went and bought a new bottle of the metabolism pills. guess what?
straight into ketosis and back on track on weight loss.

was it the pills that did it? Im not 100% sure, but i tracked everything I ate, and that was the ONLY difference between my pre-plateau and post-plateau. and 1 day after i started on the xendarin, i was back in ketosis and now am losing my healthy 2-3 pounds / week.

It appears this stuff did wonders for me. I would love to hear if any of you know much about this product, and if it works for you.
The version I have is an EPHEDRINE free version.

Its called Xenadrine EFX and a web site link is at http://www.cytodyne.com

The stuff cost me about $60/ bottle CAD (as I am located in Vancouver BC) and I follow the instructions on the bottle taking 2 in the morning, and 2 in the noon time.

I would love to hear any feedback any of you might have especially any of those of you that have heard or used this product before. And maybe it might work for some of you that are stuck on that frustrating plateau like I was =P

Moses
Sponsored Links