#9   ^
Old Sat, Sep-21-02, 01:21
Registered Member

Plan: SuManKins
Stats: 321/249/221 Female 64 inches
BF:Let's not go there
Progress: 72%
Thumbs up I Thoroughly enjoyed your post Sherry~

Wow, thanks Sherri, for the sharing, and it wasn't too long. I found lots of helpful information in there. Today was my start day-- no problems. I am going to try to find some kind of exercise that I am able to do... I am in constant pain, & movement causes me more pain, to the point where I cannot move at all & have to stop everything I am doing & be still. It has been this way for some time now, & I am hoping that it eases with some lost weight.
I want to make a notebook of sorts with my favorite posts/tips/replies in, and yours is certainly one that will go in there. The ppl on this forum, for the majority have been so helpful already & I am just starting here. I can see a camaraderie between those who have been here for awhile, and am looking forward to getting to know ppl and to share success stories.
Time does not allow me to answer everything as sufficiently as I would like to, or to browse as I would like... but picking up things here and there helps as well.,.. and I would like to thank everyone on here for their input... for what has helped them, as well as what to stay away from. I know that we are all individuals, yet we all have a common goal in mind... and this is the tie that binds... thank you and God bless~