View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 23:10

Plan: Atkins for now.
Stats: 135/?/115? Female Short. 5"3
BF:Don't wanna know.
Progress: 15%

Aww chocolate I feel bad now reading that because of the lettuce alergy problem... If you posted about those symptoms, and I seen it.. I COULD'VE TOLD YOU!! I had them same symptoms (er not as bad though) and I posted on here, someone told me it was the salad, stopped eating it, felt fine and I've been telling people who complain about the same symptoms since!

Anyways, If you're not gaining and you're full of energy.. Why don't you just start off with a general low carb diet? Quit the high carbs little by little? If you're having cereal and bagels for breakfast everyday, first eliminate them.... Or better yet, if you're having pasta, potatoes, pizza type foods for dinner... Eliminate those so you're not going to bed with your insulin raised. Those would turn to fat before the ones your eating for breakfast...

I actually just got back on track Sunday, after about a 2 month binge on Wendys and Mcdonalds.. LOL. I came back because I gained like 10lbs.. (even though I know exactly why, it wasn't just because they were carbs ) And because I felt this way of eating was easier and better. I couldn't do it the first day I found out I gained weight.. it took a few days for me to come back but I like eased back into it.

Well hope that helps somewhat and welcome back.