View Single Post
  #137   ^
Old Sun, Sep-11-05, 03:43

Plan: Atkins.
Stats: 226/222/161 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 6%

I am looking for a new buddies group to join.

I have gone alittle of track lately. New job, upset with boyfriend, insomnia, complications with my birth control, which I have had to come off (is anyone here using The Patch, it maybe trying it next) and other hasles but I am back now. Between now and Christmas I will be moving to a new town and will have a new town. My parents will be moving abroad, so I will be having more hasles in the coming weeks. For this reason I am not joining a gym until I have moved. When I have moved I will do Yoga and possibly Thi Chi, I will also get a dog, like the one that is my avatar.

My weakest point is after work I am always ravenous and that is when the cravings and temptations for carbs and junk are at the highest.
LC carb bars are increasingly hard to find and in the current climate, low carb is getting tougher in the UK. Atkins bars were the ones that tasted the best, most of the others are vile. Slimfast now do a low carb, low fat shake which is quite nice.

Ruby, maybe we can compare notes, as London commuters on the hazzards of lunch and the rush hour etc. My problem is I seem to have a fast metabolisam, so I get hungry very quickly after a meal.

I have stalled for weeks, I don't gain or loose, just staying the same.
Semi-low carb suits me, as I often have a slice of rye toast for breakfast or a wrap with chicken and salad for lunch. I found if I go too long on too few carbs, I have big mood swings, which I can not afford. I love nuts, eat lots of tuna salads, chicken, green salads, organic ham, bacon and eggs, smoked salmon, cheese, berries with creme fraiche, low fat fruit yogurt which I sometimes freeze. I eat low fat cream cheese too. But I have had a thing for Crossants in the morning lately which is terrible and Frescato drinks from Costa Coffee, on my way home from work. The thing that I crave most is fruit juice, especially Orange Juice, I also crave honey, which I haven't eatten for a year or more but I love honey still.

I do have a journal but don't use it often but I will pick it up again, guidance would be appreciated