View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 12:57

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 135/125/120
BF:
Progress: 67%
Default Name-calling

Gosh! Where does anybody get off calling another person names like that? How old is your husband? What's being a "cow" got to do with what's bugging him? What kind of a person says something like that knowing that this is a vulnerable issue for you? I don't care how mad a person gets, name-calling and belittling is totally unacceptable!!! Get your husband a book on how to express feeling without killing his precious wife in the process!

I hope this guy's got some redeeming qualities that keep you in a relationship with him. If not, maybe you need to rethink the situation. We all need partners that are loving and supportive, not ones that go for the jugular in the heat of the moment.

I have all ideas that you are a wonderful person, but happen to have a lack of self-esteem. I can say this because I spent most of my life struggling with weight issues and spent tooooo much time thinking I was "less than" other people. I know how cruel people can be towards "less than perfect looking" folks!!! But I'll be darned if I'm going to be married to one of them!!!

Keep working on your weight AND your self-esteem, tell this guy his behavior is NOT OKAY and that if he doesn't change it - SEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! (and mean it - you really do deserve to be treated as the wonderful and precious person that you are ALREADY!!! FAT OR SKINNY!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I have a pet peeve about inconsiderate jerks!!!