View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 12:19

Plan: CKD/Bodyopus
Stats: 290/250/220
BF:(265)34%/29%/15%
Progress: 57%
Default After CKD, Diet and weightloss suggestions.

OK. I made a thread about this before but the boards didnt seem as active. I mentioned going back to the zone and Dan and zues mentioned Isocaloric diets. My brain is muddled and drowned in CKD though and I am having trouble deciding what to do.

I dont care about minor muscle loss at this point as long as its not drastic. This diet is so strict and to me logical and scientific? I know as long as I have no carbs most of my acticity will burn fat. When I switch back to diet with carbs... should I still do cardio everday? Or cut it back to 3 days? I mean I have an idea of what I should be doing but I'd just like some examples of what people around here do after CKD, just so I dont miss something. THeres always something to miss no matter how much you read about these things.

I have 4 weeks left, and my HST routine ends at the same time. So I plan on doing my week of "deconditioning" and the the following week to not lift and slowly introduce carbs back into my diet. Ok I have rambled enough haha heres the question!

Is there a diet similiar in results and dogma(in its strictness) to CKD that I can switch to. I fear I will get lazy not having such a regimented program.
Sponsored Links