#9   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 09:44

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug H
The full body thing blows me out bigtime. Going back to splits will spread out the effort and the recovery.
This is something like what Iron Bull does.
Originally posted by Doug H[/B]

Yeah, I understand. Think I got a bit blown out myself today. I did the usual, on-schedule BFL lower body workout, then did upper body in Lyle's "depletion" form. MAN, I'm STILL wiped out.

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug H

For carbup, I'll stick with the dextrose EAS stuff I've mentioned, and maybe one 'fun' meal. Maybe it's my age, I need to find the middle path. You young whippersnappers can have your skittles and smarties.

Hahaha.. well, I'm not all that young (41yrs old this month!). And I'll tell you what, those skittles that I started munching on RIGHT after my depletion workout this morning just tasted GROSS. Blech! I ate quite a bit of them again----I should've known better to munch while driving with the tunes on. Tends to make you forget how much you're eating! LOL.

I'm going to switch to some oatmeal, pasta, sweet potatoes (and honey?), maybe some LF wheat crackers for the rest of the day. AND I'm going to try and pick up some whey protein today so I don't have to eat meat. I don't know WHAT it was, but as soon as I had the skittles this morning the thought of "food" just grosses me out big time.

Go figure.