#9   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 06:29
Registered Member

Plan: None, now
Stats: 222.5/241/140 Female 64"
BF:
Progress: -22%
Default hard to do!

Yea, I guess I'm with SlimShady for now - it's been about 3 1/2 weeks, I'm down 8 lbs, and haven't been following things too too closely for the whole duration. I find it frustrating to always have to think about food - it occurs as such a chore! And it's frustrating to be watching what I eat this closely and still be losing so slowly. (I'm thinking I'm going a little overboard with the cheese maybe?)

And I'm wondering about the acquired taste for fat - I guess through so many years of "low-fatting", I've lost the taste, and now I get almost a kind of gag reflex if I eat something too creamy or greasy (funny how this doesn't apply to ice cream, but I can't eat beef for some reason - even the lean kind makes me feel kind of ill...)

So for me I guess it's a bit of a struggly between the quality of life issue, and actually getting a bit more of a dramatic weight loss result.

I really admire the people who keep doing this for years and a WOL and persevere. I guess I'm still waiting to make the mental shift, since for me this is REALLY HARD right now...

Thanks for writing thought - I find the motivation and inspiration I get from seeing how other folks do it to be tremendous.

Inna