Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 04:59
Champagne Paulie

Plan: My Fitness Pal
Stats: 156.2/123.8/120 Female 5 ft 4 ins
BF:Got some, thanks
Progress: 90%
Smile

Hi Again Tammy and Poofie ,

Tammy, I don't get too many sugar cravings, but I find that the sugar free jelly and cream finishes off the evening meal very nicely . I haven't really checked out the ice creams, we don't tend to have such a wide choice as you have in the States. Next time I'm in the supermarket I'll do a bit of label checking. I have been doing Atkins for 3 weeks now and have lost 10 lbs. Looking at some of the other comments on the forum, a lot of people seem to be doing their own versions of plans or combining them. I guess it's what works best for each individual. We were in Costco last night and I could have murdered a slice of pizza! I'm afraid that just eating the topping is not an option for me . To be honest the things I probably miss the most are a decent cup of coffee (decaff just isn't the same) and toast or a bagel in the morning Still look on the bright side, I am losing weight and that is what matters

Poofie, the coffee shop I go to in town is owned by a chocolate manufacturer . Whenever you order your drink you get what they call a Continental chocolate with it. Up until now I have managed to resist them, but yesterday I gave in and ate it . It was OK, but I think the anticipation of eating it was better than the actual thing!!