Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 04:46

Plan: MyLCWOL
Stats: 485/366/210 Male 72 inches
BF:
Progress: 43%

Sorry a bit remiss in my Gym log.

09/16/02 Monday Workout
5 minute Treadmill warmup

Adjusted weight up from Curcuit Training Friday to bring reps down.

LowerBody Focus Routine
3 Sets, 8-12 Reps, 60-90 second rest between exercises
Weight kept constant throughout sets

Leg Extention
Leg Curl
Squat
Calf Raises
Arm Curl
Tricept Pulldown

Felt pretty good through Sets. Engery level good, even with having fought Cold during weekend. Worked rest of day, felt pretty crappy by evening. Stupid cold went into chest.

Spent Tuesday and Wednesday at home, drinking lots of water. Noticed muscle soreness on Tuesday. Just have to work through initial soreness, worse part of first few weeks.

09/19/02 Thursday
Decided to get Wednesday workout in today. Since I was feeling about 98%.

UpperBody Focus Routine
3 Sets, 8-12 Reps, 60-90 Second rest between exercises
Weight kept constant throughout sets

Chest Press
Shoulder Press
Seated Row
Lat Pulldown
Lat Raises (dumb bell)
Incline Press (dumb bell)

Adjust weights again from previous Friday to get Reps down. Of all UpperBody group Shoulder seem to need most work, they were probably 20-30 pounds under other groups. Probably could have gone to higher weight on dumb bell press, so will adjust up next week. Energy level still good. Lats are probably sorest place right now.

I going to go in this morning and do Firdays depletion workout. I probably am going to have to reduce weight on upperbody since they will not have had much time to recover. Since the idea is high reps / Curcuit Training today, I don't think this will be a bad thing. Goal is to get all 3 sets in today. Should be easier since last time had to play with weights to find balance between weight and getting reps to 15-20.

Have to get in workout today since I don't have gym access on Saturday. Also, I go into Doctor today to have plastic shunt removed at 9:30am, so I want to get workout in before that since I don't think I be able to do it afterward. Find out from Doctor today how long before I can add Cardio back into schedule.

Well that's it for now,
Lux