Old Wed, Sep-18-02, 21:00
Registered Member

Plan: ProteinPower/Body-for-Life
Stats: 215/181.5/130
BF:47%/38%/18%
Progress: 39%
Thumbs up Keep going!

Hey, Sherry!

The only way you'll know if BFL is going to work is to do your best and give it some time. There are going to be ups and downs, I think, no matter what you do... Less than a month really isn't enough time. Your body will have natural ups and downs over the course of a month anyway--especially when you start a whole new regimen...

I'm not saying you should bang your head against the wall, plugging away at something that's just wrong for you... Believe me, I know how that feels. I was a dismal failure at Weight Watchers. I have cousins and coworkers who've lost weight on Weight Watchers. But I honestly did that program RELIGIOUSLY for almost a year and GOT NOWHERE. My parents were convinced I was cheating. My doctor was convinced I was cheating. And I wasn't!

So, I just wanted to say that I don't know if BFL will work for you or not. It actually might not. I know firsthand that one of the most respected programs in the world didn't work for me... But you'll never know how successful you MIGHT be if you don't give it a fighting chance. Wouldn't it be a shame if you put in a couple of weeks of work, laid the groundwork, primed your body to lose, and then quit right before you started to reap the gains?

Good luck!

Trilbe