View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Wed, Sep-18-02, 17:04

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default hi guys

thanks for the support, how is everyone doing?? please dont kick me in the butt, but i didnt make it through the day, it is just so hard making dinner for my family, i have to have high protien snacks ready to pick on while i am making dinner, i should have known better this is one of the problems that caused me to fail this way of eating before. i am glad to see people posting, i hope we get a big support group going here, maybe that will help this time around, i will try harder tomorrow to go the whole day somersizing. hope you all will too. did you guys make it through the day?? is this anyone's first day back on it?? i will make it tomorrow. some other people i talked to today thought i should be doing ww pts, i wanted to so i could have my white carbs, i do like the ww pts, but like someone else said they were hungry on it and so am i , i did have some success with it in the past, but i havent been able to stay on somersizing more then 2 days , obviously not enough time to get my body used to the good carbs. i am trying.