View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Sep-18-02, 05:51

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default i am back

i never thought i would post on here again. i was so set on convincing myself i could do ww pts or richard simmons foodmover. but i cant. i am addicted to the carbs and that is all i want to eat. i feel horrible bloated and so out of control. i need to change my eating habits, i just have to give my body the time it needs to change. i am so impatient , i want results yesterday!!! of course it doesnt work that way. on this plan i can have carbs, of course they are not the carbs i want, but i know they are the kind of carbs that are healthy and will help me feel full. so here i go again, and hopefully i can be stronger and not quit. i will keep posting often and let everyone know if i will be a success this time or fail again. i have to prove to myself that i can do this. i have got to get stronger, it is only food for goodness sake!!!!!! and it is making me miserable. i cant let it have that power over me. any tips on just making it through the first three days. any tips on what you ate to help you keep satisfied?? i would appreciat all the help i can get. i know it is hard to give advice and your time to someone who keeps quitting, but i really am trying. thank you.