View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-02, 18:43

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%
Default Increased hunger after carb loading weekend

Okay, not sure if I did any of it right or not, but I had my first CKD-style carb load this past weekend (geez...my jaw STILL hurts from chewing a zillion skittles! LOL). But I've noticed that I'm REALLY hungry today...and craving salt! What the heck IS that??

I did REAL well last week when I was incorrectly following the parameters sheet..hehe...I went from 12 cals/lb/day on Sunday, to 16 cals/lb/day on Friday, not knowing I was supposed to chose ONE column and do just that! By the end of the week I had lost... I know I did because I could feel it and see it both.

Well, following the carb load this past weekend I began with the 12 cals/lb/day, and today I was WAY WAY hungry! I know ketosis will kick in by wednesday, but dang...is this normal after a carb up? So far I've inched from the 12 cals/lb/day into the 13 cals/lb/day column. I didn't mean to but I was SO hungry that I ate 8oz of beef for dinner!!! Yikes! I've not had all my carbs, and I'm currently at 15g at the moment---think I'm leaving it at that today.

And I'm bloated...most likely from the salty tuna, then the Diet Rite I had, and the Walden Farms barbeque sauce (Frankenfood) which is loaded with sodium.

I need to go completely anti-sodium tomorrow. But not sure how exactly.

Any suggestions on how this whole hunger thing came about?? Did I carb up wrong maybe, or maybe because today and yesterday I couldn't break meals down to 5-6... I had to keep them at 3.

Thanks in advance, all.
Sponsored Links