View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-02, 15:22
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 154/135/133
BF:help?
Progress: 90%
Question Stopped losing in Induction, go on to OWL?

Hi all!

I have been on Atkins in the induction phase for 1 month this week and have had great success my first two weeks of induction - I lost 12lbs. However, for the past two weeks my weight and measurements have been sitting at the same place. No budging.

I have not added anything new to my foods, get adequate veggies, dont drink coffee or caffeine, no shakes or bars. Keep a journal on another site. Just trying to eat simple, natural foods with no carbs! I drink a ton of water, but could exercise more. I havent used ketosis strips.

I was planning on staying on induction until Oct. 1 (or when I got to within 8-10 lbs of my goal weigtht - about 2-4 lbs away). However, since I havent budged, Im wondering if I should just move on to the next phase? Im not bored with what Im eating, but it seemed weird to not be losing anymore. I not sure I want to "slow down" the process by moving on.

The only other factor I can think of that might affect my stasis is this week was TOM and I made the mistake of eating bacon and some SPAM (yuck! lol NEVER AGAIN!) last week. I swelled up like a balloon. I know I wont be eating processes/nitrate meats again!

Does anyone have any suggestions about staying in induction, perhaps this is just "a phase" or should I moving on ? Any feedback would be appreciated!
Sponsored Links