View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Sat, Aug-13-05, 13:52

Plan: vegan low-carb
Stats: 252/252/199 Female 64.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

a) because of previous threads that come off the same way, I do have negative reactions to your threads, especially how they're worded. They aren't 'tough love' or 'sugar-coating removed' -- they're very judgemental and condescending.

b) maybe you want the negative reaction as a way to bolster your determination? If people reply that they hope you fail or that you won't be so judgemental when you're going thru a stall/plateau yourself, you get motivated by that. An "I'll show them and laugh in their faces" kind of motivation??

c) I do give you credit for coming back and correcting your errors and admitting that you may have been a wee bit out of line with some things.

d) Maybe next time you're in a foul mood, instead of starting a new thread, why not send an email to yourself or something similar -- vent, rant, rave, curse all you want -- then, when you've calmed down you can delete it. No harm, no foul kinda thing Sure would help your reputation around the forum and people's reaction to you, no hurt feelings/anger, good for your "karma" too

I think Watcher17 was the one who came on strong at first and now (I think) regrets it....