#72   ^
Old Fri, Aug-12-05, 13:56

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/154/135 Female 5.2"
BF:sc/ar/ey
Progress: 72%
Default your missing a point to your posts

Quote:
yeah but so many people quit , and say oh this diet doesnt work. just cus they stall. im sick of people using a plateau as an excuse to go off their diet. Im not bashing people who ask for advice. You got wraped up in my wording and the point passed you by

If people quit low carb because of a plateau....they're not the ones here reading your posts...THEY QUIT!!!
In which case your whineing comments from earlier are only meant to make people feel bad about their emotional response to what they feel is a failure when they are working so hard toward a health goal.
I have no problem with someone saying somthing straight out but you aren't just not "sugar coating" things you say...your in attack mode.
Which is kinda funny to me, people spouting things about somthing they've never actually experienced is ignorance and just kinda amusing to me, but not to others. I mean you are so new and haven't a clue yet what a struggle it can be and all the factors that lead up to a stall for people. That no one should be offended by you as you have no idea what your talknig about except from things you have read and are repeating, you have NO actual experience.
The advice of a person who is so inexperienced is kinda useless and amusing but be careful because this could all come back and bite ya in your low carb tushy
Also, remember, not everyone can afford a gym and not everyone lives where they can just get out and go for a walk or jog. I joined a gym because I cannot go for walks here without dodging vehichles and nieghbors dogs. I have to drive 35 miles one way to get to nearest gym. When I am in classes most of the year and working a job and have a husband and 3 children WHEN can I help a stall by going to a gym?
You needn't generalize, you don't have the understanding of peoples situation there for you shouldn't come off so judgemental.