Thread: Dhea
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-12-05, 08:17

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Ok during the summer I finally got all my blood tests results in. My doctor said all my hormones were ok nothing out of place. But why is it I feel so bloated all around the belly and still weigh the same as last year? My clothes are all tight this really doesnt make sense. And I know there is something wrong. I dont sleep much cause aside from working I go to unversity at night so that sure keeps me busy studying and all. My joints are always in pain but that I already new cause I have a slight of FIBRO. Im in that pre meno too so that doesnt help either. So I am just wondering if its not DHEA and they dont want to tell me that its off a bit but not much cause its not worth doing anything about it. I told my doc I wanted to take natural Hormones and she said no cause it might screw up something thats not there. so i really dont know what to do anymore i am so confused even with the thousands of question ive asked my doc and i know shes a good geno cause shes sure is on the ball this woman and wont let anything go pass her.

If anyone one out there has the same problem can you please tell me what your doing different so i know what to do. Probably I would have to let this Pre meno do its time but i cant take this bloating for the pass year and all...its driving me NUTS!

if your taking a vitamin or something that helps you would you please let me know so i can research it to see whats its about or just basically tell me what your taking thats natural...

thanks guys
helene