#1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-16-02, 11:29

Plan: My own plan
Stats: 381/239.8/160 Male 5 ft 6.25 inches
BF:61%/38.4%/25.6%
Progress: 64%
Smile Am I losing TOO fast???

I just wanted an opinion...

Last week, it felt like I was plateauing. I had only lost two pounds the first five days. This followed a two month period where I was consistently losing an average of five pounds a week.

I was also run down. I had run out of my multi-vitamin. I didn't think it was going to make a big difference, since I was taking a lot of vitamins and supplements already, but it did. I bought a fresh supply, plus I added vitamin E and beta-carotene supplements. I am no longer run down - I feel great!

At the same time, I decided that I was not going to the gym enough. That week, I had only gone twice during the week, due to work conflicts. I decided to up it to four workouts per week, and to do three sets of circuit training and my regular treadmill time (now up to 55 minutes). I know I am burning a lot of calories because when I am done my workout, I am literally covered in sweat. I look like I got caught in the rain!!!

The result - I have lost 11 pounds in the last 11 days! That makes 54 since fully committing to this WOE/WOL on June 29th, and 78 in total (months of dabbling in this WOE, not completely knowing what to do).

So, what do you think? Given an increased workout routine and frequency, and vitamin replenishment, am I now losing TOO fast??? Or should I just keep plugging away and be happy that this WOE/WOL works so well for me?
Sponsored Links