View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Sun, Sep-15-02, 18:26

Plan: Eclectic
Stats: 205/190/145
BF:
Progress: 25%
Cool Helloooo!

had a great time at the womens retreat...Babes of the North Woods! Yea!!!

Drank plenty, treated myself to a few NOT lc treats...it's those brownies ya know and a chocolate bar to make it up those huge mountain trails (not kidding at all on this one!) and had a reasonable if somewhat higher carb dinner last night. I'm going to do a couple days of the transition just to reverse the sugar a bit. But I feel ok. Hiked 6-8 miles on Saturday and ran for almost an hour today...I'm pooped but fed spiritually emotionally and mentally from spending two+ days with WOMEN!!!

We are having a bit of sushi tonite...but not much! Just practicing making the rolls...can't even go buy any fish for sashimi which is my favorite part! May rent a movie instead of going to one tonite.

I eat at least a half a cup or more of yogurt. I don't think there is any cause to worry if you eat more...just count the carbs.

As for my exercise...can't remember if I said earlier...I run a few days a week for at least 30 minutes, do yoga-shooting for three days a week but hasn't been happening. Will have to work on that, and sometimes hike kayak or whatever outdoor sport seems prudent and possible at the time (Bike,, XC ski, etc). Do these bootcamp workouts which is part running part exercises that use my body weight for strength training...that's fun and HARD! I enjoy whatever I do a lot...the way my body feels when it is working hard. I was thinking today during my run that I LOOK GOOD! ( I am fat, but I am strong) and when I lose another 20 and then 40 lbs! I will look REAL GOOD! Not that I am vain or anything! But it's definitely COOL!

Added? FRUIT! Peaches, berries, apples...and also added in the wasa and the finn crisp crackers. That's really about it. But the fruit is most important to me! Love that stuff. I'm keeping my journal if you are interested in perusing it, BB. Though nothing for the last three days I've been away. Actually I don't think I ate all that horrible, though I did pamper and treat myself. Maybe I will look at it on paper and see! I'll let you know.

I will NEVER vote for DubYah.

Not sure who though. Maybe I will go Green or Libertarian...if more folks would get off the REP/DEM treadmill and THINK FOR THEMSELVES the two party system would be byebye and some new ideas would emerge. *sigh* But it ain't likely.

Ok. Talk to you guys later.

Jo