View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, Aug-04-05, 06:53

Plan: Atkins
Stats: -/-/- Female 6
BF:
Progress:

I do! I do! I originally lost 80pds a few years back and kept the majority off for a very long time. Well then most people were shocked to see my like that and you hear a lot of good things about yourself - but I NEVER believed any of them. I am my own worst critic. It is horrible how hard I was on myself - I never once "rewarded" myself and said "good job" or anything like that. I just looked at all the bad stuff.

Now - 40 pds gained back, I know that I should have been easier on myself and that I would kill to get back into those jeans I was in before. Urgh...it is a never ending cycle.

For me personally, some part of me will always be the fat girl on the playground no matter what size I am. But I know now this is more a mental issue than a physical one.

Keep your chin up. It is isn't easy being fat or someone who used to be fat. Tell yourself how beautiful you are and make yourself believe it. Just like you had to be determined to lose the weight - take that same determination and put it toward your self-esteem. Just like the fat that came off in the first - the bad feelings and low confidence will melt away.