View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sat, Sep-14-02, 12:03

Plan: Mostly atkins
Stats: 198/165/140 Female 5' 4"
BF:don't know
Progress: 57%

Thankyou for all the replies! I have been strictly staying away from breads, sugars and all the bars and stuff. Just eating when I'm hungry and eating the part of the meal that I fix for my family that is LC.

I have had the blurred vision and headaches and sweats and I suspect that for some reason the calories that I have been taking in, my body isn't processing right. Last night I woke in a sweat and had a panic attack. My electrolites get low easy when I'm sick or panicking and I lose circulation in my hands and start to hyperventilate. I tried to eat some cream cheese, but felt nausiated. I just haven't been able to figure out why I'm having these symptoms all of a sudden after 4 months of feeling great LCing (Confused).

But maybe this is a calories issue, and I'm not getting enough. I do make sure that I get in green veggies through salad or brocoli for the most part. And, I am drinking more water the last couple of days.

One quick question, do the glucometers come with a list of what is high and low and does it require finger pricking? I'm starting a food journal today to see what is going on with carbs and calories and fats and proteins. Thankyou again,