View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-02, 21:29

Plan: PP/Atkins/PPLP
Stats: 224/192/150
BF:57%/42%/25%
Progress: 43%
Angry I need help please

I have been LC'ing since May '01. I did very well initially and then slacked off for awhile but maintained. I'm back on the wagon these days and fully committed to this WOL. My problem is... I'm not losing weight like I did last year when I first started LC'ing. The scale has been bouncing around between 196 - 197.5, the tape measure hasn't moved a huge amount either. I can't figure out what the problem is. The first time around I didn't use Fitday, now I am so I can see my %'s and I'm thinking that maybe my fat intake is too high. I take supplements, drink at least 64oz each and every day, am fairly conscientious of what I put in my mouth but nothing is happening. I'm also thinking maybe I need to exercise more regularly. The first time around the weight just melted off me with hardly any effort so I'm really confused with what's going on now.

I would appreciate it if someone would take a look at my journal food entries and offer suggestions or ideas. I'm really feeling frustrated. Thanks everyone!
Sponsored Links