Old Fri, Sep-13-02, 17:49
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%
Default Random questions...

Hey Everyone!

I'd like to improve my Sugar Buster habits. I don't think I am drinking enough water, but its hard because I just forget at school (plus I cant leave the class everyother minute to go to the bathroom). Any tips?

Second of all, I wanted to ask if any of you use a calorie limit. I didn't see anything about it in the book, it just had regular eating tips (like the amount of food on a plate etc...). I've done this diet before and it worked very well when limiting myself to 2000 cals a day.

I got a personal trainer 2 weeks ago to help with teaching me how to lift weights. I have to say I feel better just doing that! But I think I also need to get aerobics. Do you think half an hour two to three times a week would be enough? I have tons of work to do, but I could fit that in.

Are there any other tricks to reduce the glycemic index of foods (other than fibre and vineger)? Do the Apple Vineger Pills work? What vitamins should I be taking while on this diet? I'm a growing boy and I don't want to hurt my health while doing this..... I want to get all the necesary vitamins. I take a multi-vit pill now, do I need anything else?

Thanks,
Alex

Ps - Have a great weekend! YAY! SLEEP!
Sponsored Links