#7   ^
Old Fri, Sep-13-02, 09:24

Plan: BFL
Stats: 190/?/135
BF:21%
Progress: 60%

Quote:
Originally posted by Doug H
The basic BFL program is really pretty cool. The one day free day when combined with lo-carb is essentially CKD. IMO it doesn't need to get more complicated than that for many of us.
I know there's a lot of concern about keeping the fat low, use glucocse sources and no fruit, eat exactly a certain number of grams, etc.

Hi, Doug.

I don't have my exact LBM numbers, nor fat % numbers---but for what the CKD parameters gave me, based on waist size and something else, and my waist measurement may be off, too, because I used what number I thought I had last. I was going to remeasure today at the gym, but I forgot.

I'm not really sure if I blew it or not, but I was nibbling on skittles in the car on the way home from the gym, and I think I may have maxed out my grams for the day without realizing it. The thing is with those darn little things is that you can sit and mindlessly nibble while driving (or watching tv I guess) and lose track of how much you're taking in. DANG.... I just wonder if I can get through the day with only two 5oz servings of protein! Arrgh!