Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 13:38
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 275/237/210
BF:
Progress: 58%

Quote:
Originally posted by Ballerina
I've done major damage to my body. My doctors constantly are checking me for signs of premature osteoporosis, cancer of the throat from purging, the enamel on my teeth is very weak, and my metabolism has taken a couple of years to get back on track.

Oh wow.. I can kinda tackle two birds with one stone.. I know all of the above.. I have fought with this problem for.. wow.. 10 yrs now.. (But being a guy ...especially one over 6'2.. most people would ignore it.. I even had some concilers tell me that I dont have a problem.. cause only females do)..Ok...

And I have been feeling kinda crappy lately (today is my re-start day from a 4 week.. off WOE way)..

I just got back some pictures from my vacation last week.. and almost passed out seeing how bad I look..... I really cant believe I look that bad.. (but I know I may not...).. now is the time that I trust this plan.. and others in this forem for support and understanding...

They really do help me with this WOE without berating me, insulting me, or doing anything other than supporting me.. cause they are in the same boat to some degree..

I am sorry.. I know this started with a rant from another.. but all of this just came out as a result.. lol..