View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Thu, Sep-12-02, 09:03

Plan: Atkins/My own
Stats: 140/140/110
BF:
Progress: 0%

Debra and Sandylee, thank you so much for posting...it's a relief to know that I'm not the only one who is feeling this way. I was always (up until recently) a real go-getter-always running around and busy. But it was because the kids were involved in so many activities. It's nice in a way to not have all of that responsibility of the past, but sometimes I sure do miss it. Ok, now it's time to gear up and discover how fun life can be! I'm going to commit to eating healthy (low carb) and getting more involved in doing all of the things I never could before because of either (a) no money or (b) no time. Who knows what adventures lie ahead!!! haha

Debra, I am going to email you. I would love to correspond with another mom who has a child in military service. My baby daughter & I went to a 9/11 memorial service at our church last night, and I cried through most of, both because of the tragic events of last year and the horrible loss of innocent lives, and also the dread I feel over what path my son (and all of our troops) will be on in the next 2 years.

Anyway, sorry to ramble on & on (a bad habit of mine). You guys are wonderful and I am so glad I found this forum.