View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-05, 07:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 361/285.0/240.0 Male 5'11"
BF:Shake Hands w/Beef
Progress: 63%

[QUOTE=Kristine]You've raised some good points... y'know what I'll add to that? A lot of what you're complaining about would be avoided if people would fill out their freakin' profiles!!! That drives me insane. The advice I'd dole out to a 400-lb male is totally different from what I'd say to a underweight 19-year-old model-wanna-be. What I'd suggest to someone in Australia is often different from what I'd suggest to someone here in Ontario. So if you don't want people assuming anything about you, give us something to work with!

The other half of the equation - people should LOOK at profiles before offering up advice. It drives me nuts when I see someone say, "you're not allowed berries on induction!" to someone whose profile clearly states another plan.

Okay, but don't whine and cry in a new thread every other day about your cheating. If you cheat, take responsibility for it and move on. If you don't want comments, don't post about it.[/QUOTE]

Ooooooooooooooh! SlAP!

And BTW, I get what you are saying about what is available or works in one country/region may not work or be avialable in another. Example, in Austrailia you cannot get "Earthsong WhaleHarmony DolphinSafe Wholistic Chicken" at all. But King James Earthraised, Aboriginal Spirit Walaby chops are just as good....