Old Fri, Jul-15-05, 06:58
LC Bridezilla

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 122/99/105 Female 62 inches
BF:Who/Cares
Progress: 135%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristine
You've raised some good points... y'know what I'll add to that? A lot of what you're complaining about would be avoided if people would fill out their freakin' profiles!!! That drives me insane. The advice I'd dole out to a 400-lb male is totally different from what I'd say to a underweight 19-year-old model-wanna-be.

I agree that you should fill out your profile, but even that can be misleading. For example, some people put down shorter term goals instead of their ultimate goals and I've seen people on here flame those for not setting their sights higher.

Also, smaller boned people get flamed for having set their goal weight too low. Like the OP said...only YOU know YOU.

Quote:
Okay, but don't whine and cry in a new thread every other day about your cheating. If you cheat, take responsibility for it and move on. If you don't want comments, don't post about it.

I agree with this. It's hard when you are sticking to your diet and to see threads like "Is There Any Way To Cheat Successfully On LC". I guess you don't have to post back, but this is one thing that drives me nuts.