Plan: south
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 100cm
BF:
Progress: 0%

let's see...a typical day:
morning:
2 or 3 eggs with 1/4 cup chopped green onions and cheddar cheese

afternoon:
grilled chicken breast (not always, but sometimes with about 1 cup salad)

dinner:
hamburger patty with a slice or two of tomato and a leaf or two of lettuce.

i also snack on atkins protein bars (no more than one every couple days) or atkins home-baked cookies. i drink some water (but i'm really not that fond of the stuff), so i drink a lot more perrier - sometimes with lemon. there are also some days where i don't have breakfast, or rather replace lunch with breakfast because i'm not up in time for breakfast, and i don't eat past 8:30 at night, so on those days i'm eating two meals instead of three, but i'll usually grab a meat snack during the day - such as back bacon, sausages, etc. since i sometimes don't eat my 20g of carbs in veggies and i'm a little hungry during the day, i'll grab a handful (small at that) of macadamia or chashew nuts. some days i'll have a cup of tea, with heavy cream or decaffinated coffee. i'm not taking any supplements except vitamin C every few days.

a side note: i'm back to not producing ketones since i've fallen off the wagon...so shouldn't that indicate that i *should* have been losing fat? why else would the ketones be there?