View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Sep-11-02, 03:21

Plan: south
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 100cm
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default ketosis and no weight loss? feeling sick?

i started atkins nutritional approach way back in july...i worked out, followed the diet pretty close...and nothing happened but fatigue...so i started drinking juice to gain the energy to workout. well i'm not great at failure, so i started it again...and without cheating this time! the results? i've not lost a single pound, and i'm starting to feel sick again. i fell off the wagon again yesterday b/c i couldn't take the feeling. it's almost like i'm dying...not just sick...as if i was starving to death, although i'm not really hungry per se. i'm so tired all the time i can't workout, and my head feels heavy and tired. i'm wondering if this has anything to do with insulin or t3 levels? i can't really approach my dr about this b/c she'll just go on and on about how my weight is fine. i put on 10 lbs last summer, and can't seem to get rid of it so that i might fit into my clothes. perhaps this could also be a reason why i'm not losing weight? finally, the really strange thing is that i'm producing ketones!!! i wasn't producing them during the first couple days of the diet...but began and continued everyday thereafter for pretty much the past 2 weeks.
Sponsored Links