View Single Post
  #135   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 15:44
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Just a quick tip, SkySpinner. Your PM box is full probably because you haven't cleaned out your SENT folder lately (everything you ever sent, copy of)... Check the other folders in there. I do believe there's several sticky threads about dealing with full PMailboxes in the Comments Box & Technical Forum right off the main Forum webpage.

As for motivational aspects here? Consider thinking on products that you KNOW don't have Splenda (check Splenda's website for a list of those that do) but you sure would like to have with Splenda in and are willing to buy, then

(a) post a NEW thread here in the Products Forum for discussion on those products, or to collect ideas or run a poll of your own on a product by product basis?
Probably a SUBJECT line like Diet Coke with Splenda, want to help get it? would generate some interest...

(b) contact the manufacturer of said products (and your stores' customer service, too) and/or hunt down the specific contact information (website, email, phone numbers - especially tollfree) and post it in the new product discussion thread with a SUBJECT LINE of manufacturer-name & product-name- contact info, for example...

I suggest these things because I think that ANY market pressure on Splenda (even in products instead of just the "tabletop liquid" formulation) and especially if it's known to come from a specific group, like us LOW CARBERS here at THIS website gives us market power and might make them pay more attention.

Hope this helps!