#5   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 15:36
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 120/120/120 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 9%
Post Thanks all!

Thank you all for your encouraging words. As requested here is my menu for today.

Breakfast: 2 Fried eggs, 2 cups of coffee with 1 oz milk

2- 500 ml bottles of water

Lunch: one ounce mozzarella cheese, 3 oz slice ham

2 -500 ml bottles of water

Supper: 8 oz of Sirloin steak and 1 1/2 cups of yellow beans and 1/2 cup baby carrots

Cup coffee with 1 oz milk

Bottle of water

Snack before bed - 4 oz soy milk (2g carbs)

In general this is my normal everyday meal plan but sometimes I have 3 slices of bacon with my breakfast and the steak at supper time could actually be any meat and I don't normally eat carrots only they were mixed veggies and I couldn't see me sorting them out.
Also, I would generally have a salad with my lunch an a couple of devilled egg halves, today wasn't in a raw vegetable or cooking kind of mood.
I take a multi vitamin and a calcium and magnesium capsule daily.

I take my dog out for a walk in the morning and one in the evening. Probably 15 minute walks.. I know I should make more time for me but I can't seem to.

So there it is in a nutshell. I think I will start a journal and record my food.

I am not experiencing PMS and I started induction the day TOM came.

Thank you so much for your kind words, I am not going to quit I would just like to see results. I read Dr. Atkins book and it seemed to promise so much and I read testimonials that corraborated his ideas.
It would be nice if I was one of the success stories.....
Thank you all again,
Cyra