View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Sep-10-02, 06:38

Plan: atkins
Stats: 179.6/179.6/144 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Talking Weddings Can be stressful

Congradulations, I've been married for 12 years, so I can't count down with you on this one. I have a little advice, take your vitamins, B6 100mg is very important for women, and Evening Primrose oil 1000mg cold pressed a day will help. I'm not really into taking pills, but these are great for you, basically, B6 was suggested by my gynocologist and the Primose oil is an essential fatty acid. You will be amazed how your body will apprciate getting what it needs in times of stress. They also seem to make my complexion better, haven't figured that one out yet.
So find a quick snack you like to ward off those carb attacks and in the worse case I squirt some whip cream from a can in my mouth , my emergency can has 2.8 carbs for 6 tblsp. a mouthful and more . I know but sometimes you just do what works. .
Good luck on your journey, this is a new way of eating, it will take time to adjust to it, and remember you are there, and in love, so enjoy yourself, he will appreciate that, because he loves you, just the way you are.
Jo-Ann