View Single Post
  #208   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 12:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 244/218/144
BF:48/42.3/22
Progress: 26%

Wow...there is always sooo much to read each time I come here...I love it!!!

I had another cheat free day yesterday, and didn't get a T-Bone, but did get a big ol' New York steak...Took dh for dinner, it was his birthday...had a lobster with cheese and garlic butter appy, steak, zucchini, sweet red pepper, and caesar salad without croutons for supper...I did not share R's cake, even tho they brought me a fork. I did enjoy my coffee...

I have tried to overcome this chocolate craving, but it just will NOT go away...So today I am heading out to the health food store and buying myself a L/C bar...Now, I know these are not the best thing for me, but I figure if I don't get some chocolate soon, I will cheat with a score bar...so I will have a L/C bar and be done with it!!

Did my workout again this morning...it was great!! Dh is layed off of work again. He will be going each morning for hikes. I will be joining him on Tuesdays and Thursdays...Also on weekends if he goes. So, each day I will be getting some form of exercise.

Sounds like everybody is doing great...
Teri...I have my whip in hand...LOL....
Betty...I'm still doing the booty dance. Excellent progress you are making...
Cher...glad you are feeling better. And I would love to meet everybody in Central USA too!!!
Mickie...well...we all know how you were burning calories this weekend...hubba hubba...lol
Star...I wish I knew how to play tennis...the one time I tried, I was told never again...(I couldn't keep the ball in our court...lol)
Keller...I can imagine not cheating til Thanksgiving...that's pretty easy for us Canadians...Our thanksgiving is just a month away...lol.
Greg...STILL WAITING FOR HALF WAY PICS...lol.
Wendye...Way to go girl...swim, swim, swim!!!
Maggie...CAD did not work for me either...
Lhelmick...Glad you got through it...and you are right...it is nobody's business but your own... some MIL's!!!
Joan...Luv ya hun...how was the birthday dinner???
Tanya...Your back on board and all's well...
Summeryet..Where there's a will...there's a way!!!
Marelaine...Hey...I didn't forget about you...You go girl!!

Goodness knows I have forgot some...I don't mean too...anyhow...let's all gather 'round for a big ol' group hug.....

((((((((((((((((((((((((((GROUP)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))