View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Mon, Sep-09-02, 11:07
Golden Greek Girl

Plan: Atkins induction
Stats: 207/200/185 Female 5'8
BF:?????
Progress: 32%

Thanks for all the info. I am 41 and have never experienced this problem before. I keep dry and eat alot of salad. The only cheese I eat alot of is feta. (ie. I am greek and have been doing that all my life) I'll try the pills you recommended. Is PMS an onset of this? I have had bacon maybe twice in my 2 weeks of induction. Oh sorry, congrats on your loss of 26 pounds. Someone also recommended grape seed extract. Have you ever heard of this approach? Being 41 I feel pretty stupid about all of this, but going through this new WOL, I have never eaten this much red meat before. I always did low fat and ate mostly chicken. I would have thought this would have all started the first week. Does it take approx. 2 weeks for this to start? I really don't know the difference if any between candidia and yeast infection. I guess i'll have to read more. I have been reading since this morning and really don't know much more than what you have told me. I want to Thank you for your input. Have a great day.

Amber