#13   ^
Old Wed, Jun-22-05, 06:53
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 253/220/200 Female 5 10
BF:36%/30%/28%
Progress: 62%
Default Hello Again

I guess we all do look at things differently. If I "cheat" and have a potato...to me its "cheating" because I am not at my goal. Once I reach my goal and have a potato I plan on eating a baked potato once a week....I am lucky enough to do that and not gain but as long as I am maintaining my weight.....I will be on my WOL and not "cheating." I am sorry but I can not agree that eating 20 carbs is a WOL. There are also people that dont believe ever eating a starch again...again that I dont agree with. Carbs are meant for healthy living...it just depends which ones you choose. I am a firm believer in the "good carb" statement with the SBD. I eat them...and still loose! I wish everyone the best success in their "diet", "WOL" or whatever you would like to call it I think we totally got off the idea of this thread...and I support everyone just the same. I guess that is why god made us all different...otherwise it would be a boring world LOL! Thank you to everyone for your comments (Harrysgirl..I couldnt agree more!)