View Single Post
  #29   ^
Old Mon, Jun-20-05, 06:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 235/187/158 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress:

to zigga1- i know it is hard to spend money sometimes to lose weight. i think your doing great to know your wanting to change your life style. do u have dollar gerneral stores or family dollar stores around?they sometimes have seasonings for 1.00 0r 2for 1.oo . shop meat sales. i ate alot of eggs /bacon/cheese when on my induction phase. some stores will run good specail on these.i now shop for sales and try to make my meals accordlly on what might be on sale that week and try to plan ahead. i go to TJMAX SOTRES and find flavors like davinnci sugar free coffe flavors to add to recipes. i find alot of recipes here . dollar general at my town has tuna bumble bee cans 2 for 1.00. so i stock up. go to costco's or sams clubs help me buy in bulk. i have a vacumm sealer and it does pay me to vaccumm meats and ect. i go to stores like save a lot and buy off brands that taste as good as brand names. you have to just try to plan ahead if you can. sometimes i do not. i have heard of a new sealer that is cheap and can use reg zipppy bags i am going to see if i can find it. i will put it in here if i find it. keep up the good work zippa1. sue